15 October, 2020

Announcing my Autumn / Halloween show on Tuesday 20th October from 8pm


 I love this picture and wish I could give credit to the artist .I tried to find out who it was by but no luck so far .If anyone knows please let me know :)  . UPDATE A friend told me this is from Seasons of Fernhollow by John Patience . 

I would like to invite you to my Autumn / Halloween show on Tuesday 20th October from 8pm here on my blog . This is UK time .

I do hope you can join me on the night to see my new creations . If you would like to be added to my mailing list or any more information please email me .

I know on my last show some people were having trouble accessing this blog and unfortunately I just havent had the time to find an alternative .I will do my best to help and will be available on line all evening while the show is going ahead . 

Louise x

No comments: